© 2011-2021, Teri F. Belmont, Ph.D., PLLC All rights reserved.
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the COVID-19 Public Health Crisis
To the extent possible, I am conducting all evaluations online for the foreseeable future to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. If it is not possible to do so, and I must see a client for an in-person evaluation, I am taking the following precautions to protect my clients and other individuals in my office suite and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
▪ I wear a mask at all times while meeting with clients.
▪ I require that all of my clients wear a mask at all times while we are meeting. If a client arrives without a
mask, one will be provided for them.
▪ I observe safe physical distancing practices. Physical contact is not permitted.
▪ Restrooms are maintained by my office suite, and my clients are encouraged to wash their hands or use
hand sanitizer before and after their sessions.
▪ Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in my offices and in the common waiting room.
▪ I schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the common waiting room.
▪ Pencils and pens are thoroughly sanitized after each use. Other surfaces that are commonly touched (e.g.,
desks, chair arms, door handles, light switches, etc.) are thoroughly sanitized before and after each client is seen.
▪ Tissues and trash bins are easily accessible. Trash is removed frequently.
Thank you for your cooperation.