Please be aware that, in keeping with professional guidelines (e.g., Specialty Guidelines for Forensic Psychologists, 2012, and the National Academy of Neuropsychology's position on the conflict of interest inherent in contingent fee arrangements), I do not provide professional services on the basis of contingent fees.
I also do not currently offer distance (online) forensic, disability, or workers' compensation evaluations.
Adobe Acrobat is required to view .pdf files.
© 2011-2022, Teri F. Belmont, Ph.D., PLLC. All rights reserved.
My clinical practice emphasizes psychological screening evaluations for gestational carriers and gamete/embryo donors and psychoeducational consultations for intended parents, including telepsychology consultations and assessments.
In addition to full/permanent licensure as a psychologist in both Nevada and Iowa,
I have received PSYPACT E.Passport/APIT certification by the Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards (ASPPB)*,
which means that I am authorized to practice interjurisdictional telepsychology and provide these services
via HIPAA-compliant platforms for clients who live in any of the following jurisdictions (current as of 7/1/2022):
Alabama - Arizona - Arkansas - Colorado - Delaware - Georgia - Idaho - Illinois - Indiana
Kansas - Kentucky - Maine - Maryland - Minnesota - Missouri - Nebraska - New Hampshire
New Jersey - North Carolina - Ohio - Oklahoma - Pennsylvania - Tennessee - Texas
Utah - Virginia - Washington State - Washington DC - West Virginia - Wisconsin
PSYPACT legislation is also being introduced in many other states,
so please return to this page or contact me for more updates in the coming months.
I offer a variety of consulting and expert psychological services, including:
Expert and Consulting Forensic Services (Nevada)
▪ Independent (Rule 35) Psychological Evaluations
▪ Review of case-relevant records
▪ Case consultation (including preparation of deposition and trial questions for opposing expert witnesses)
Disability and Workers’ Compensation Services (Nevada)
▪ Psychological evaluations
▪ Review of case-relevant records
Licensed Psychologist (Nevada, PY0551); Licensed Psychologist (Iowa, 112562); APIT Mobility Number 4865; Issued 7/24/2020
* PSYPACT is an interstate compact which offers a voluntary expedited pathway for practice to qualified psychologists who wish to practice in multiple states. PSYPACT is designed to facilitate the practice of telepsychology and the temporary in-person, face-to-face practice of psychology across state boundaries. In order to practice telepsychology in PSYPACT states, psychologists licensed in PSYPACT states only can apply to the PSYPACT Commission for an Authority to Practice Interjurisdictional Telepsychology (APIT). In order to conduct temporary practice in PSYPACT states, psychologists licensed in PSYPACT states only can apply to the PSYPACT Commission for a Temporary Authorization to Practice (TAP). The PSYPACT Commission is the governing body of PSYPACT and is comprised of one representative from each PSYPACT state. More information regarding PSYPACT and its requirements can be found at www.psypact.org.
As a result of my training and experience, I am a truly independent practitioner. I coordinate and perform all administrative and clinical activities so that the execution and delivery of all case-relevant services are streamlined and cost-effective for my client.
I trust you'll find that I have the skills and expertise that will prove invaluable to the efficient resolution of your case.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.